Monday, September 24, 2012

Weekend Update

So I had every intention in the world today to write a nice post, however, I was able to update most of my tabs at the top of my homepage instead! You can now hear a little About Me and my walk with Christ, learn about Steps of Justice, find some information on YWAM Ships, and check out some amazing health and wellness information from USANA!


Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog!


Students will be here in 4 DAYS! Tomorrow is beautification day, where we will spend the day cleaning up campus and getting it ready for many, many arrivals! This is the biggest quarter the University of the Nations has ever had! I'm so stoked and happy to be a part of it! We are in a bit of a housing bind so it'd be awesome if you could keep that in your prayers!


I also did an amazing detox last week! If you ever want to rid your body of all those toxins and garbage I strongly suggest you do USANA's Reset program! It was an intense 5 days of their shakes, vitamins and nutrition bars! I lost 8 pounds, have more natural energy than my body has ever felt, sleep great now and my body just feels healthy. It's a beautiful product and one I will definitely be doing again. Get a hold of me if you'd like to lose a few pounds or just feel amazing! Gotta take care of our bodies!

We went to Kona brewery for dinner to celebrate a fellow staff members birthday!


                                                   

We also were very blessed to have a nice relaxing weekend before the school begins. Our school leader has a jet ski, so Saturday he treated us to a beach day bbq and some rides on the ocean! It was my first time jet ski-in the ocean.. we caught some air. Don't floor it like you would across a smooth lake in Michigan. Everyone is safe and no injuries! ;) The water was absolutely beautiful, we were far away from shore and when you looked down it was still a beautiful blue, praise God for His creation!
It was a great time for fellowship as well, just to relax and have conversation that wasn't YWAM/business-type related. I think it brought us all closer and am definitely grateful! 

Loving life and everything the Lord has provided! Can't wait to meet the students, sit thru lectures again, and pour into their lives! WOO! 
Amen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment