Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Encouraging Day

Today was yet another busy day, but thankfully we started off with some acoustic guitar and worship! We spent the morning interceding for the students and this school. I am legitimately stoked to watch God work thru all their hearts! We have got some pretty busy months ahead of us, but I'm so happy we have the Lord as our provider and the Holy Spirit to guide us, how much more comforting can it get!?

It's been challenging learning to work with other people, anyone that knows me knows I'm pretty stubborn. But thankfully I've got some pretty gracious friends who still love me and are teaching me patience.

Tonight we were able to get all the YWAM O.C. Ships staff together and have a pizza party! (I'm in the process of USANA's Reset Program which is amazing and definitely worth missing the pizza for, ask me if you don't know what that is!) 
How beautiful is it to be around people you can call family, having known less than a week, and yet feel like you've known your whole life? Real people do wonders in your life. 
We were able to mingle, finally put all the faces to the names, and truly enjoy each other's company. 

Our leader shared some wisdom and encouragement, which over the course of the next few months I will be able to share little by little. Summary tho, God is moving, His visions are big and He's providing things that we weren't even looking for yet! I absolutely love how beautiful life is when you are being obedient to the Lord, hearing His calling, and trusting in Him with everything you have that He will provide.. Why wouldn't He tho? I mean, if you created all of this and it's all yours, why wouldn't you want to share the wealth to reach out to people in need?

By the end of our pizza party we were all together in the living praying and giving thanks to the Lord - it was beautiful. The faith this team has in incredible, the stories behind everyone's journeys are encouraging and the stories to come will be epic. 

I hope you will get some encouragement from this. Let your guard down, meet new people and live a life of love
Love is all you need.

Mahalo!



No comments:

Post a Comment