Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Getting work done!

Today was a fun day! We had a legit staff worship first off, then a ships meeting to get the ball rollin' - decided some of the books the students will get to read and best of all we started decorating the classroom!

I was able to meet our school leader and hear his vision with Ywam Ships and it's amazing. God has already provided so much, I am so blessed to be a part of this journey and plan.

Our students will be here in 10 days! It's going to be beautiful seeing God work thru their lives, reveal Himself to them, and be able to be used by Him to lead them.

We capped off the night by playing Mash in McDonald's and talking freely about Jesus, how wonderful and thankful I am for the many blessings in my life!

Enjoy your day. Think of the many things you are grateful for, you'd be amazed what you take for-granted.

2 comments:

  1. Aww sounds awesome!!!! I have this app on my phone it's called letters to god and I just usually read everyone's letters I've never wrote before but after I got done reading your blog last night I actually wrote and said what I was grateful and thankful for and just basically asked for faith and guidance and to be happy. Anyways I woke up this morning tired of course and grouchy and then I stopped and said u know what lord please let me have a good day today. I want to be happy give me the strength to get thru this day, and my day has been AMAZING I haven't let anything bring me down! I have an interview at memorial hospital Tom and maybe one at chase bank too;) Isabella has been really good and homework is going smooth. I can't complain:) god is good!!!!! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome dude! God is good and faithful and the ultimate PROVIDER! Everything belongs to Him, just ask and He will provide the perfect thing you need at the perfect time!

    ReplyDelete