Friday, October 19, 2012

Joanna Beasley

I am so blessed to be able to share with you what my beautiful friend Joanna Beasley is up to! :)



I have known Joanna for close to 12 years now and God has totally rocked her world again and again!

She is one of those women that will make time for anybody, no matter how busy or tired she is! When she sits down with you, she actually listens, talks, loves to pray for you and ultimately connects. 

She is so in love with God, that just a 5 minute conversation with her leaves you wanting to pursue God more and more, and grasp the love she pours out from our Father.

She is an absolute beauty and you can see the light shining within her.

She has spoken heaps into my life and the wisdom she has attained is insane. And simple.

She is such a role model to women everywhere, she is so happily married to the love of her life - Kerry - and wants to just connect with people and help 'em understand the LOVE of the Father.

She is definitely a role model in my life, and I'd love for you to follow her journey and get connected with her amazingness!


Oh, ya, and she's an AMAZING worship leader with a powerful voice, presence and gifting!

She and her band are releasing their 3rd album in March 2013! WOO!


Album: LOUDLOVE

Let me know if you have any questions! 

Mahalo!





No comments:

Post a Comment